IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Bank Job in India. It has released a job notification for different banks. IBPS PO Recruitment for banking sector. Huge vacancies are there. Anyone from India can apply here. It is a great opportunity for all bank job seeker. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Recruitment 2019
The institute is going to hire the probationary officers for several banks. IBPS will conduct all the arrangement for the selection procedure. A total of 4336 vacancies are available for the mentioned banks. Online registration for bank recruitment will start from 7th August, 2019.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 will be from all over the country. The recruitment selection will be based on two exams. Those are preliminary test and main exam. Total application procedure is based on online application. All the important dates are mentioned below.
- Online application will starts from 7th August, 2019.
- Last date of online application is 28th August 2019.
- Last of date of application fees payment is 28th August, 2019.
- Pre Exam Training admit card will available in September.
- Pre exam training period – 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019.
- Preliminary exam call letter can be downloaded in October.
- Pre exam dates are 12, 13, 19 and 20th of October 2019.
- Preliminary exam result will be published in October or November.
- Main exam call letter can be downloaded in November 2019.
- Final exam date is 30th November 2019.
- Main exam result will be declared in December 2019.
- Call letter for Interview – January 2020.
- IBPS Probationary Officers Final Allotment in April 2020.
Here is list of vacancies in all the banks. IBPS is going to put the selected candidates in these banks.
|Bank of India||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||143|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||122|
|Union Bank of India||644|
There are few eligibility criteria to be fulfilled before applying. Those are listed below.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a graduate in any stream.
- Applicant must have to complete the graduation.
- No under graduate candidate are allowed.
The interested candidates need to pay the application fees within 28th August. Details of application fees are mentioned below.
|SC ST PWD||100|
|General or Other||600|